Friday, August 10, 2012

BADDEST BENCH AT THE BIG SHOW!!!!!!

Was not me.......


Had a great time with my good friends Bill Corum and Tua Meafua.



Bill, ME and Tua




I was not prepared well enough for this meet, had too high of expectations with too many variables and  ended up not even getting a lift in.

I opened up with 727 missed it then I missed two attempts with 755.... and that disqualified me for the meet.



However was able to rest and see a bit of what Wyoming had to offer and more of the BEAUTY of GOD's CREATION.  Wild horses, antelope and even found a few animal skeletons along the way.

Wild horses that have been removed from the wild due to overpopulation and are available for adoption.


MMMMMM needs BBQ sauce!!!!

NOM NOM NOM

ARGH!!!!!!


I always say during my speeches, talks and presentations that I learn best from failing. Even though I do HATE to fail, God always allows me to gain knowledge and wisdom from my mistakes......

Lesson this time??  I need to bloom where GOD planted me and stay where he leads me and not to chase the $$MONEY$$ because he is the one that provides for me!!



THANKS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HELPED ME ALONG THE WAY!!!!!


BUBBA



No comments:

Post a Comment